Monday, August 6, 2007

D'banj or Tuface?

Hi folks.
I am going to start today's blog with a confession.
I like fine boys!
Now, '
Fine' in Bukenzo's dictionary doesn't just mean looks, its a combination of charisma, potential, panache, charm and you know...intelligence with the right attitude. Now, don't start judging me or anything, am just being truthful. Okay, let me make self clearer. Its not like I have a crush on, or trip for fine boys like that, I just admire them. Simple. Cuz I know someone is probably reading this blog now and thinking...
Anyways, I recently heard a conversation between about who is finer and more talented,
Dbanj or Tuface? Wish you were there, but since you were not, i got excerpts for you.

Friend A: Dbanj is definitely the Koko. Why? because he is more refined and charming, plus he's got a very tight stage craft. He's been able to keep his passions in check, abi have you heard any pregnancy rumours about him flying around?
Tuface? we are not even sure he can construct a sentence in English without adding pidgin english. But Dbanj is just so so ...fine.

Friend B: Tuface is sure finer. Is it his fault that every girl wants a piece of him. Haba, never make the mistake of comparing Tuface and Dbanj, becuz they just are not in the same league. Dbanj is overly hyperactive, Tuface is more matured in everything, even his music is better. He is a charmer any day jare.

Lagos na wa! They sound like they are jobless abi?
But you know, realistically, who do YOU think is
'Finer' ? Holla Back!

Luv always.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bukenzo this is a wonderful job. keep it up. for the two i think I prefer Tuface to D'Banj coz his music shows a great sence of maturity and intelligence.

Anonymous said...

Got nothing to say about tuface or dbanj, but a comment about you bukenzo, wish we are together right now, you are the kind of woman i am looking for. Pls pardon me for being blunt enough. take care

Anonymous said...

I believe they are both fine guys even though none is perfect just like I am not. I love both tho' ain't down wiz their music but I appreciate their talent and their determination to excel in the face of physical, mental, social & environmental challenges. I believe they are both going palces.

Come to think of it, why did Tuface leave Gospel music behind him and made it history??? I guess he needs to sing it again!

For you Bukky, I said it before and I say it again, You are da BOMB! Sure to explode in your high places soon with this writing style.

I LOVE U and LOVE U more...

Cheers,.. Fruitful!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Bukenzo,

Well I think for music content, Tuface is it so he's definitely a better singer and more intelligent and matured, but if u r talking about looks, charisma and charm,NO LONG THING, skibanj or d'banj still steals the show always....
Cheers

Anonymous said...

i prefer tuface to Dbanj. tuface's songs make more sense. as for you Bukenzo, i always knew u were a cool creative chic. keeep up the good work. cheers.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....are u kiddin dbanj is IT!! have you sen him perfroming i never used to care much about him until i saw a small performance he did. IT WAS OFF THE HOOK!!and the most facinating thing was that u could tell he wasnt even givin it his all...it was just a minor thing .tuface has a great voice and all but dbanj is a born entertainer...(or are we only talkin of looks?)

david real said...

na lie dbanj bam pass tuface.

Yankeenaijababe said...

lol..........l love sexy guys .lol. We ladies love goodlooking guys but sad but true. God never gives us the complete package. The guy could be ugly and stinking rich or sexy and just ok. Have u noticed that.

ToluTolz said...

Ummmm D'Banj...or Tuface....personally....EITHER!!! Saw Tuface in person and I was like eww are you serious....and D'Banji...never in person but what I see on the tube I dont like. Besides.....the look factor I can't comment on anything else about them....because behind closed doors...I(we) don't know the kinda man they are.

Nice blog....I'm off to reading the rest.