Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Going Bonkers!


Hi people. I ain't gonna ask how you are doing because am sure you're doing great.

Hmm!




You guys wont believe the kind of experience I had recently.

I went to one shopping mall like that, I was just chilling when I noticed a guy come out in one correct jeep like that. I must confess that this guy was really looking 'correct'. From his watch, to his shoes, oh! I mustn't forget his sunglasses, fantastic!
Anyways, I checked out his shirt, and men! I dropped my jaws and picked it after 60 seconds. In front of his shirt were large prints which said 'PROUD TO BE GAY'.
OMG! In Naija? I was seriously shocked. It was indeed a loss to all the damsels.

Its really thought provoking you know. Its like trying to reconstruct nature. If you don't believe me imagine a male dog mating with a male dog or two hens flirting! Absurd abi?

A friend of mine was chatting with her 7 years old girl cousin, who had come from Yankee to Naija for holidays. My friend asked her cousin to mention the names of her friends back in Yankee and it turned out they were all girls. In a bid to tease her cousin, my friend asked how come she didn't have any friend that is a boy. Guess what her cousin said, my friend's 7 years old cousin said that she didn't like boys because they are so yucky, and she preferred girls because they are pretty, and that when she grows up she will be gay. What exactly are some parents doing?!

Na wa o! God is probably looking down and thinking the world has gone bonkers.
(Hope I don't sound like am judging, just expressing my self, no offence abeg!)

God help us.

Holla back!

Luv always.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting piece, especially the story of the seven year old girl. most people think that homosexualism is normal but as a Christian, i believe that it is WRONG!!! if we are born and notice that as we grow up that we are shifting toward homosexualism, we should try to stop ourselves. it's the work of the devil. i don't mean to sound judgmental but the bible makes it clear on where God stands on homosexualism and lesbianism. parents should keep an extra eye on their kids so as to notice when they are going bonkers so that they can put them back on the right track. God help us all. Nice one bukky.

Anonymous said...

Bukky???? I hope you answer the call.
You are not judgemental at all. I believe you have not hammered it well, pple will not understand the gravity/weight of damage it's causing our generation. They don't know that they are simply complying with the fulfilment of the woes of perilious and end time. I would rather be an instrument of the demonstration of Grace that brings LIFE rather than making marks at "BEING A SOCIAL STIGMA". They should seek help instead of publishing their sin.

Anonymous said...

Dis is good piece! keep it up. The world is going bonker truely. If mothers could turn to real mothers or even mama and not just mum, I think d world will be better.

Thanks for this but pls get more to create more awareness of this mad habits taking over the world. It could help curb the rubbish.